We frequently receive questions from clients that we’re happy to answer and share with you. We hope that you see this as a valuable resource. If you have more questions, please email them to email@example.com.
How can my organization apply for green card on a L1A?
I went to the US on a L1B in 2011 and converted it to a L1A in 2013. Presently it’s being stretched out to 2017 and my organization is applying for my Green Card. Can they do it in EB1C? What is the timetable for this procedure? As I understand it, they apply for an I140 and I for an I485 – is this right? When an I140 is endorsed, it it enough?
Answer: The subject of whether both you and your boss meet all requirements for appealing to you for stable situation under EB-1(c) ought to be postured to your boss, and his movement legal counselor, since just they will know all the essential realities of the organization, your position, and so on., and so on. We are not conscious of your record/case here.
By and large terms:
- On the off chance that the business records the I-140 appeal to asking for “Premium Processing Service”, then USCIS should return to the business inside 15 timetable days with either an endorsement (to a great degree uncommon); a RFE (in all likelihood, i not for all intents and purposes ensured) or refusal (uncommon without a RFE or two first).
- Yes, you can apply for the I-485 simultaneously with the I-140 if your need date is “present’, which is quite often current in EB-1.
- If not documented PP, then CIS takes 6 months + to arbitrate the I-140, and your I-485 can’t be affirmed without the I-140 being endorsed first.
- Yes, you can be advanced while I-140 in the process. Won’t modify anything.
- EB-1 is still “current,” notwithstanding for locals of compelling Hindustan.